Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

WLC010 Airlink Wireless Card with DSL

I'm running DSL(Damn Small Linux) on a Libretto 110CT which makes it very difficult to transfer files between it and the computer I'm using for internet (the Libretto has no USB).

So before I post the output of everything in the first setup thread, I'm wondering if there is an network manager application for DSL, so that I can verify that the card is in fact not already working.

Edit: Looking though the apps on DSL, there are a few that look like they might allow me to setup a wireless connection, but I'm not really sure how exactly to use them.

Looking through the {url=]list of available programs[/url], I don't see a network connection manager. But I see two that may help configure the wireless:

Wireless-tools should contain the many terminal commands used to configure and run a wireless card. I am not sure what the wlcardconfig program does.

If you can't find a network or a wireless connection manager in DSL, maybe you can install Wicd.

wicd - home
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.