Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm running DSL(Damn Small Linux) on a Libretto 110CT which makes it very difficult to transfer files between it and the computer I'm using for internet (the Libretto has no ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

WLC010 Airlink Wireless Card with DSL

I'm running DSL(Damn Small Linux) on a Libretto 110CT which makes it very difficult to transfer files between it and the computer I'm using for internet (the Libretto has no USB).

So before I post the output of everything in the first setup thread, I'm wondering if there is an network manager application for DSL, so that I can verify that the card is in fact not already working.

Thanks.

Edit: Looking though the apps on DSL, there are a few that look like they might allow me to setup a wireless connection, but I'm not really sure how exactly to use them.

Linux Guru
    Looking through the {url=http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/packages.html]list of available programs[/url], I don't see a network connection manager. But I see two that may help configure the wireless:

wireless-tools
    wlcardconfig

Wireless-tools should contain the many terminal commands used to configure and run a wireless card. I am not sure what the wlcardconfig program does.

If you can't find a network or a wireless connection manager in DSL, maybe you can install Wicd.

wicd - home
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.