Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

You don't need to do anything with it. The compiler program will need it, and the kernel source that it comes with.

Just run the commands that I listed in my last post.
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

WE DID IT! YES YES YES! WE DID IT! I CAN NOW CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK! YAHOO!!

I installed kmod-ndiswrapper-2.6.30.5-43.fc11.i686.PAE-1.54-4.fc11.17.i686.rpm (someone from fedoraforum.org gave me the link), do the ndiswrapper -i, ndiswrapper -m and ifconfig wlan0 up.

I really appreciate your help guys. I owe you a lot. I know thanks are not enough but really, I'm really thankful. Thank you for helping me out.

Thank you so very much waterhead.

Problem solved.

So RPM Fusion had it all along? I wonder why it didn't show when I first looked for it. I have now found it here:

RepoView: RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) 11 (i386)

You should be able to keep it current by just enabling the RPM Fusion repository. Anyway, glad to hear that it is finally working! it's been a long haul getting this thing working.
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close