Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi there actually I have a problem in configuring my wireless built-in card from Intel 4965 pro in Toshiba laptop in Linux RedHat 5.4. Actually this problem I used to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

configuring intel wireless in Redhat

hi there
    actually I have a problem in configuring my wireless built-in card from Intel 4965 pro in Toshiba laptop in Linux RedHat 5.4. Actually this problem I used to have it before in the previous version of redhat 5.2 and 5.3 and I couldn't find any solution from before. And the only way to start the Internet within Redhat is only using Wire. I don't know if it needs to reinstall the driver again and I have no idea how to reinstall it. So anyone face this problem from before and got a solution please kindly to help me to solve this problem. I hope if there is any steps or procedure so I can follow it for solving problem like this. Thanks everybody in advance.

tpl
    Linux User
    the sun is new every day (heraclitus)

Quote Originally Posted by only-linux View Post
    hi there
    actually I have a problem in configuring my wireless built-in card from Intel 4965 pro in Toshiba laptop in Linux RedHat 5.4. Actually this problem I used to have it before in the previous version of redhat 5.2 and 5.3 and I couldn't find any solution from before. And the only way to start the Internet within Redhat is only using Wire. I don't know if it needs to reinstall the driver again and I have no idea how to reinstall it. So anyone face this problem from before and got a solution please kindly to help me to solve this problem. I hope if there is any steps or procedure so I can follow it for solving problem like this. Thanks everybody in advance.
    You are talking about RHEL 5 aren't you? Do you actually have Redhat 5 installed? There is a world of difference because Redhat 5 is ancient and RHEL is fairly new.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close