Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi i just got backtrack 3 and i got a edimax ew-7318usg rt73 chipset wifi usb toggle but for love nor money i just cant get it to work i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

how to install a usb wifi driver backtrack3

hi i just got backtrack 3 and i got a edimax ew-7318usg rt73 chipset wifi usb toggle but for love nor money i just cant get it to work i have been climing the walls with this.

i am a complete noob when it comes to using linux and i have been using it for 2 days now found some cool stuff on it but need help if you guys could give me a detailed instruction on how to do it i would be very greatful.

my setup disk has linux drivers on it i have draged it to my desktop but i have read through the readme files but it leaves me well behind as i have no idea what its going on about with all these -s -a -r -4 commands madness lol. i hope ya resopnd guys thanks. John

You need to say the Linux distro you are using.

Linux Guru
    Backtrack is not a very good Linux distribution for a newbie. Ubuntu would be a much better distribution to get your feet wet with.
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

LOL I did not even realize Backtrack was a distro. My bad