Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello! I was exploring Parted Magic yesterday and I noticed that there is a setting for internet (firefox). I connected using my cable and it dawned on me....Is it also ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Can Parted Magic Go WIreless?

Hello!

I was exploring Parted Magic yesterday and I noticed that there is a setting for internet (firefox). I connected using my cable and it dawned on me....Is it also possible to use my Parted Magic Live CD and also connect to the internet using my wireless?

If its possible, may I please ask what particular outputs do I have to post here? Should it also be those asked in the sticky?

Pardon my ignorance

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by nujinini; 12-15-2009 at 08:13 AM. Reason: typo
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

oz
    forum.guy
    Can Parted Magic Go WIreless?
    To answer that part of your question... yes, Parted Magic is supposed to be wireless internet capable, but I don't use wireless at all so can't offer up any tips on getting it to work.

Have you tried the sticky HowTo you refer to above to see what would happen?

I've seen lots of wireless questions posted on the Parted Magic Forums and Patrick Verner (the lead Parted Magic developer) usually answers them, so if nobody is able to help here, I'd check over there.
    oz