Find the answer to your Linux question:
just downloaded slitaz-aircrack-ng-20091124.iso (based on SliTaz GNU/Linux 3.0 operating system)which intended work virtually as a LiveCD. It contains a wireless patched drivers and other related tools. I want try it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

SliTaz GNU/Linux 3.0 operating system question

just downloaded slitaz-aircrack-ng-20091124.iso (based on SliTaz GNU/Linux 3.0 operating system)which intended work virtually as a LiveCD. It contains a wireless patched drivers and other related tools. I want try it on Windows desktop machine as LiveCD. I have wireless USB adapter installed on my desktop. The question is, will this software install these drivers or replace the existing USB adapter drivers? If this software runs in memory, where it will install drivers?

Running as a live CD will not touch your Windows install. Assuming your wireless card is supported, drivers would be part of the live environment, just like other software. It is possible to "install" software in a live environment, but changes are not usually persistent across reboots. Some live CDs or live USBs have a "persistent" option that will save changes, usually as a file(s) on the USB drive or harddrive.

I was looking forward to this new release.

The old one was crawling with bugs. I even had to put up with the address bar in their Firefox fork not changing from time to time.