Greetings all.

I am new to linux, just recentely ditched windows all together.

After spending a few days trying to get the D-Link DIR-655 and DWA-140 working on Ubuntu 10.04 I'm finally throwing in the towel. i got it to work, but no matter what i tried I could not get N-mode to work. It appeared to be an issue with Ubuntu not working properly with AES.

So tommarow I will be returning my router and adpater in hopes of finding something more Linux friendly. I would like to hear what anyone here might recommend as the most Linux friendly router that is still largely compatible with windows OS(other pc's in the house still use windows).

I am looking for a router around $100, and an adapter around $30. Both should be N compatible and Linux/Windows friendly(adapter needs only be Linux friendly).

So far I have found this router on NewEgg that seems to fit the bill. Anyone have any experience with it?

NETGEAR WNR3500L-100NAS (can't post links...doh.)

Open-source Wireless-N router with Gigabit wired ports for Linux developers and open-source enthusiasts.

Open-source community website and development Partner program with downloadable applications, user guide, forums, blogs and downloads at *LINK TO OFFSITE* MyOpenRouter : The Premier Online Community for NETGEAR's WNR3500L & WGR614L Open Source Router - DD-WRT, OpenWRT, & Tomato Firmware[/url]

High Performance Broadcom 480 MHz MIPS 74K CPU, 8 MB Flash and 64 MB RAM to even run business-class applications

Popular Linux Firmware—DD-WRT, Open-WRT and Tomato available on Open-source community website

NEW Development Partner Program—development partnership with several 3rd party software vendors to develop custom applications on WNR3500L. to join the partner program and see the custom applications that are released or under development

Please check more Linux information and update from

Power Adapter Warranty : 1 year

**Deleted offsite links**