Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
No message means that your interface is okay. No scan results either means that no WLAN is there, your antenna is not working or your driver has some issues. Have ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

No message means that your interface is okay.
    No scan results either means that no WLAN is there, your antenna is not working or your driver has some issues. Have you changed anything since you unplugged your old DWA card?

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Manko10 View Post
    No message means that your interface is okay.
    No scan results either means that no WLAN is there, your antenna is not working or your driver has some issues. Have you changed anything since you unplugged your old DWA card?
    yea in beetwen i had an other wireless card, wich had (known) problems with WPA in Linux.
    It could scann all wireless networks but was not able to connect to WPA networks, only wep.
    My DWA is working 'nicely' on my windows partition.

The old DWA was used in LinuxMint, not Fedora. Completely new System since the old DWA.

Banned
    Hmm...is it me or am i noticing a pattern here?

Just about every single card (USB or PCI) that boasts range boosting capabilities usually falls flat on their faces in Linux.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Ok. It was the worst wificard ever. It was working, but it was to weak to recieve any signal..
    I got a new one and its working so nicely.

Thank you all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2