Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by rokytnji See. Everything works. yes, when I need connect me to an external hotspot there is not problems Originally Posted by rokytnji If this hotspot is a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    See. Everything works.
    yes, when I need connect me to an external hotspot there is not problems

Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    If this hotspot is a university hotspot. Then this biker is outa of ideas on why they are blocking you out.
    I have not understood, can you explain better? My english is not very good :P

this is the Network manager's window that permits to configure an hotspot with the wifi device

snapshot3.jpg

The problem is that I can't configure my own hotspot to get available the mobile connection through my own wifi device on my pc.

Yeah. I am misunderstanding also. I thought wifi hotspot meant free wireless over the air. My bad,.
    The problem is that I can't configure my own hotspot to get available the mobile connection through my own wifi device on my pc.
    I was not aware you were trying to make your laptop a wireless hotspot/server. Out of my league I am afraid.

Even opening your uploaded shot and using crtl + keys to enlarge picture is unreadable for me. Sorry.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2