Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I have problem with my Linux + Android and web browsering. It's not loading CSS and images on some pages (youtube, fb, stackoverflow, ...). Some pages not loading at ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question Linux doesn't load css and images

Hi,
    I have problem with my Linux + Android and web browsering. It's not loading CSS and images on some pages (youtube, fb, stackoverflow, ...). Some pages not loading at all.
    It's not problem of internet browser, I tried more of them. It's happen only on few routers (my TP-Link too).

I have same problem like here: support.mozilla.org/cs/questions/982110

Please help, how to solve it? Thank's

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    This is NOT a Linux problem! And it isn't a browser problem unless your browser is so old that it cannot handle current web standards. Something is either blocking your data, or corrupting it I suspect. You state that some routers don't cause this problem? If so, then look at the configuration of the routers that do have this problem. Bear in mind that a number of consumer-grade routers have been seriously hacked recently. In any case, you need to:

1. Disable remote management of the device.
    2. Change the admin password (and if possible, account name).
    3. Re-flash the firmware on the device.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Just Joined!
    I will try after I will have more time. But strange is that on Windows everything is fine - all pages loading. Problem is only with Linux and Android devices.
    I have feeling, that problem can be on ISP side, we are going to change ISP soon, after I will write results.