Find the answer to your Linux question:
i am trying to install it on my system and see if it could help me with getting my wireless lan mini pci card to work... it gave me a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Mad Wifi Software, Redhat

i am trying to install it on my system and see if it could help me with getting my wireless lan mini pci card to work... it gave me a error message related to the kernel? has anyone experienced this?
    Jeff B!

Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xGutsAndGloryx
    i am trying to install it on my system and see if it could help me with getting my wireless lan mini pci card to work... it gave me a error message related to the kernel? has anyone experienced this?
    Please include detailed error messages so that its easy for others to help you. You can install madwifi from the livna software repo using YUM.

Mad Wifi Software

I have tried installing using Yum Extender.. I keep getting a dependencies error reguarding the kernel.. i tried downloading the file directly from Mad Wifi and i can't figure out how to compile, build, & installl it
    Jeff B!

Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar
    Without exact error messages you are getting when the installation through yum fails or compilation of the source fails, nobody can help you.