Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm having some serious issues getting my Dell 1390 card functioning in Ubuntu. I followed the instructions located here (on the bottom of the forum) Errors from NDISWrapper with Dell ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Dell 1390

I'm having some serious issues getting my Dell 1390 card functioning in Ubuntu. I followed the instructions located here (on the bottom of the forum)

Errors from NDISWrapper with Dell Wireless 1390 - Page 2 - Ubuntu Forums

Then I went into an IRC chat and had someone tell me to go through Ndiswrapper directly, install the driver located on Dell's website. That went smoothly but it says "Hardware Found: No" or something along those lines. I am dual booting, and in XP the drivers work perfect. I'm really trying to break away from XP but I need wireless up and running. Thanks everyone.

jmadero

Just Joined!
    i've got the same problem, 1390 card, dual boot xp and ubuntu, any help appreciated!

Fixed

Wanted to pass on that I was able to get mine up. Search for my username and look at my other threads about wireless....here is the link that I followed to get mine up. Hope it helps

Network Administration Blog Blog Archive Dell 1390 Wireless Problems on Linux Setup

jmadero

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close