Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi All, I have an Asus Laptop and i have just installed ubuntu i have a modem HUAWEI FWT WIRELESS MODEM DRIVER cd but under windows i have not the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Wireless Modem driver, Ubuntu

Hi All,
    I have an Asus Laptop and i have just installed ubuntu i have a modem HUAWEI FWT WIRELESS MODEM DRIVER cd but under windows i have not the driver under linux can someone help me?
    thank you.

What exactly are you trying to do? Which type of hardware do you have? A router? An access point? A modem? How is it connected to to your computer.

Your question is very confusing, can you rephrase it using the questions I made?
    Put your hand in an oven for a minute and it will be like an hour, sit beside a beautiful woman for an hour and it will be like a minute, that is relativity. --Albert Einstein
    Linux User #425940

Don't PM me with questions, instead post in the forums

Just Joined!

Help

Hi Pablo!
    Sorry if my question was confused, well I have a laptop(asus) i have installed ubuntu, i have fixed wireless terminal (HUAWEI model ETS1501) i want have an Internet connexion but I have not the driver under linux(only under windows) i connect the terminal to my copmuter with USB key.
    thanks a lot for your help!
    perhaps my english is bad I speak french!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!

the same problem

Hi, i have the same problem ,

i use a HUAWEI ETS1501 (USB) (fixed wireless terminal) ,

i have the cd but there is only the windows driver inside, so can anyone help

us to find the Linux Driver ?

Linux Guru
    To know which driver to use, you must first find out which chipset it has. To find out, enter this into a terminal (as root), and post the output.
    Code:
    # lsusb
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.